Accelerate Your Sales Success
This podcast interview is by far one of my favorites. It helped me reconnect with my “why” in my business. Racing is what drives me, motivates me and inspires me. I was grateful for this interview and preceding trainings to help me rediscover my true passions.
In each SWS podcast, Stacey shares how mindset is the key to becoming successful in sales and successful, period. She alternates between interviews and solo sessions. This podcast is one of my must listen to events each week.
Listen to learn more. Then connect with me on LinkedIn and share your impressions, thoughts and take-aways from the interview.
On this Podcast Interview
- Learn what moved Krista from the corporate world.
- Krista shares the paralleled between motor racing and running a business.
- Once you’ve proven yourself, it’s easy. Proving yourself is hard.
- Stacey explains why the average person caps out at 40%.
- Hear why Krista believes that there is no failure, only feedback.
3 Key Takeaways:
- You have to trust your gut
- Surround yourself with like minded people who will love and support you no matter what happens.
- Drive until you can’t.
Leading up to the Podcast Interview
Before this podcast interview was even possible, I attended trainings with Stacey and Pivot Point Advantage in 2019. I continued with my advanced trainings in early 2020. In early 2020, I joined Stacey’s team as one of the organization’s coaches.
More, more, more!
Love this? Be sure to read more on the Business BuckleUp blog each month!
Interested in learning more about trainings, coaching and services? Let’s chat at your convenience. Book your discovery call now.